You are visiting the website http://maguro.com, know all our legal information. If you doubt, do not hesitate to contact us.
The domain www.maguro.com is registered in the name of MAGURO S.A.
Website owner details:
Company name: MAGURO S.A.
Address: 148 Bis, Rue de Geneve
Phone: +41 22 348 8264
Commercial Registry Data
Maguro S.A. is registered in the Commercial Registry of Geneve, identification under reference number 18497/2010, IDE: CHE-116.183.757.
Some pages of the website could contain cookies, which are small data files generated by the user’s or client’s computer to store user preferences for a specific site. These «cookies» are neither invasive, nor harmful, nor do they contain personal data, since their only function is to personalize your navigation in the way previously expressed.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer’s hard drive, blocks them or warns you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the website.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses
The user agrees to use the website and its services and content which attributes to the user the condition of User, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions.
It is totally forbidden the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes against the corporate name that owns the website or any third party.
It is totally forbidden the inappropriate use which complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website, or those in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the Website.
Intellectual and industrial property
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is totally forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you were legitimate by MAGURO SA
- Any violation of the legitimate owner’s rights of the website.
- Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or content, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify said circumstance to MAGURO S.A.
Duration and modifications
The website service provision is indefinite. Nevertheless, the owner of the website reserves the right to, restructure, modified, update, interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision comprised in it without prior notice.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by Swiss legislation.
These files have the sole purpose of professional management by MAGURO S.A., who is the owner of said files. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially.
MAGURO S.A. fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments of its activity.
MAGURO S.A. has adopted the technical measures necessary to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the technique, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.